Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Six Flags, more flags more fun!

So a couple of days ago I heard that my cousins planned on going to fiesta texas the next morning. I saw this as an opportunity to relax, have some fun, and to spend time with my favorite cousins :) So I asked if I could tag along and they even insisted on it. So after spending the night at their house where we watched athe first two Twilight movies (which never gets old btw), we woke up bright and early to head over to Six Flags.

Once we got there my youngest cousin, who is as hyper as five year old boys can be, wanted to go to the water park immediately. Probably because it was almost 1oo degrees out. But me and my two older female cousins wanted to hit the rides and roller coasters. So us girls did so while my aunt , uncle and little cousin hit the water. We got on every ride we set our eyes on! Well, I did anyway. My cousins are a bit more fearful of heights than I am. We got on at least ten rides and roller coasters before we decided that are stomachs had had enough, and headed to the water park.

Once there we immediately went to the wave pool. The cool water balanced out the blazing sun perfectly! We just floated in there for a while until we heard screams from the water slides in the distance. So of course, we just had to try them for ourselves! Haha! I couldn't get on the highest one, because even that one sent the butterflies in my stomach flying. But afterwards we all found a table to sit at and ate pizza and sprite :)) I was starving by that point. I last track of how many slices I went for :p

Then we decided to stick around for the 9 O' clock fireworks and laser show. It was only 7:30 at the time so we walked around some more, and got on the rides we had missed initially. Then we went to the hill were the spectators could view the shoe. LAying down on the grassy hill and looking up at the sky that was decorated with quick moving laseers and bright and colorful firewors was the perfect ending to an eventful day. There's no better feeling than relaxing and enjoying life's pleasures...

1 comment: